When prog-lib "feminists" looked the other way with Bill Clinton, they showed their true colors. They're just another bunch of self-centered liberals out to use and abuse their power to satisfy their own personal agendas - agendas which have nothing to do with, in this case, "womens' rights" (as opposed to the just "rights"). The femi-nazis are just as bad, and for the exact same reasons as the race-baiting CBC and other so-called Black "leaders." It's all about personal power and gain, and the prog-lib masses who think these people are looking out for them are just tools and simple-minded fools. The rest are just cut from the same greedy, self-serving cloth as their political "champions." They all want something to be taken from someone else by force and given to them, and in the end, they willing to throw each other and anyone else under the bus to get it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 13 hours ago