But not much. The 168 members of the RNC grappled with the consequences of losing the presidential race, losing the Senate and losing seats in the House....
Sashamanda -Sounds like we have a liberal drone posting here. No body runs a more dirty and more dishonest campaign than the Dems. The end always justify the means to them. They use the unions, their big donors and the MSM propaganda arm of the Dems to do their dirty work!
The Republican National Committee chose to hold its recent winter meeting in Charlotte because North Carolina was a rare bright spot in last year's presidential election. Although it was the high-profile site of the Democratic National Convention, North Carolina became one of just two states won by Barack Obama in 2008 that went for Mitt Romney in 2012. (The other was Indiana.) So being in North Carolina made Republicans feel a little better.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Report: There’s a nasty bit of the budget deal that makes tax hikes easier to pass Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- George W. sends letter of support to Alabama kicker after Iron Bowl Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Report: Top “moderate” U.S.-backed Syrian rebel general chased out of the country by jihadis Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rand Paul: This “backwards,” “status quo” budget plan stinks, and stinks badly. Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- RNC’s plan for 2016: Fewer debates, later primaries, and a convention in June Allahpundit 9 hours ago