Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
Your support is in your choice of where to post and what you post about. Are you posting on Arabic sites objecting to their treatment of gays and women? Or are you posting on Townhall, on an article objecting to the Middle East's treatment of gays and women, arguing with people who agree with the article?
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 24 minutes ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 3 hours ago