Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
Your support is in your choice of where to post and what you post about. Are you posting on Arabic sites objecting to their treatment of gays and women? Or are you posting on Townhall, on an article objecting to the Middle East's treatment of gays and women, arguing with people who agree with the article?
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Obama declines to endorse Biden for 2016 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago