By now you've seen the stories about NBC anchor David Gregory breaking Washington D.C. gun laws by brandishing a 30-round magazine during his abrasive interview with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre last Sunday. From the anchor chair, Gregory pretty much said high capacity magazines should be banned. Now, because the possession of 30-round magazines are illegal in the District of Columbia, Gregory is under investigation by police; as he should be. Not only did he violate D.C. gun laws, but according to D.C. police [who have confirmed multiple times], he knowingly violated the law after being denied...
In response to:
Pointing out hypocricy isn't "feigning a deep commitment." Unless you're saying that someone has to have a deep commitment to something or they're not entitled to point out hypocricy. In which case, I'd expect you to attack every liberal on here who points out conservative hypocricy. If you don't, you're a hypocrite for attacking people for ponting out hypocrciy, when you don't do it yourself...
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 13 hours ago