Joe Weisberg, who worked for more than three years at the CIA, first wrote a script about two CIA case officers stationed in Bulgaria. Fox bought that script,...
"Or you know what, use some of that personal responsibility I'm always hearing so much about around here, and don't turn on this show." So you're complaining about how sad Bozell is, but don't have the personal responsibility to stop reading it since you don't like it. You know, irony can be pretty ironic sometime...
In August, Rupert Murdoch's FX picked up a Cold War series set in the 1980s titled "The Americans." Liberals might have braced themselves for the worst. It sounded like some kind of Chuck Norris-style "jingoistic" homage to freedom-loving intelligence agents. But this is Hollywood, so the show instead focuses on KGB spies who speak perfect English, working to destroy Reagan-era America, which is not altogether a bad thing to people in Hollywood.
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 30 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Most popular guy in the Party of Fair Share to endorse tax cheat for 23rd term Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Oh, good: The EPA finally, retroactively lowers a 2013 biofuels requirement to reflect the fact that the required biofuels did not actually exist Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- The Scalia – Sotomayor Thunderdome Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago