Romney wasn't really lying. He was just playing rope-a-dope to put Obama on the defensive and show how the President can't handle a flexible opponent. :roll: The problem is that for Obama, he's now going to have to "pull a Gore." Just like Gore switched personalities from debate to debate in 2000, Obama will have to do the same. We've seen him in the role of cranky college professor. Now he'll have to take on the role of Aggressive Attack dog. When that doesn't work, he'll have to come up with a third role for the third debate. That's the downside of just not being yourself during a Presidential debate. Unless that _was_ what Obama really is. In that case, he's stuck with what lost him the first debate.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago