Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
I found out, many years ago, that one indication of the health of the economy is the number of new class 7 trucks being built and sold. ANd if you are not buying new trucks (don't forget the cost of DEF), then times are hard. new truck vs maintenance of old trucks- what is the tipping point? I don't know. I was always a company driver.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 minutes ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 42 minutes ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 3 hours ago