Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
I found out, many years ago, that one indication of the health of the economy is the number of new class 7 trucks being built and sold. ANd if you are not buying new trucks (don't forget the cost of DEF), then times are hard. new truck vs maintenance of old trucks- what is the tipping point? I don't know. I was always a company driver.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago