As you already know, Mitt Romney cancelled campaign events Monday and Tuesday in light of Hurricane Sandy however, he is planning to hold a disaster relief event in Ohio Tuesday afternoon, which was originally supposed to be a campaign rally.
Romney early today bagged plans to go to Lima and Dayton Tuesday, citing Hurricane Sandy. But his campaign just sent a release: Tomorrow’s event in Dayton is on – this time as a disaster relief event where Romney may make brief remarks. The campaign is encouraging attendees to bring disaster relief supplies to the event.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 36 mins ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago