Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
I was responding to the person who goes by the handle Hard Thought. Just attempting to to make sure correct information is brought forward.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 11 minutes ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 50 minutes ago
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago