Barry1817- I don't think its a matter of liberals being ABLE to understand these truths, I think its more of the concept that"these trths, which are plainly evident, PROVE they are wrong, and liberals are unable to accept the fact that they just might be WRONG about something. I can hear it in their objections, "But only liberals REALLY CARE about people. That's what the liberal politicians keep telling is, They wouldn't lie to us. They CANNOT be getting rich at MY expense, That's what CONSERVATIVES do, not liberals." Then you see them covering their ears screaming . "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA" Yup, that's what happens. The truth hurts. Not as much as jumping on a bicycle without a seat, but it still hurts.
Liberalism is like a restaurant with ugly decor, terrible food, overflowing toilets and roaches scurrying across the floor -- that stays packed every night. Sure, liberals may be sanctimonious, mean spirited and advocate policies that don't work, but you can't help but admire the excellence of their public relations network. They can laud themselves for courage because they take a stand everyone they know agrees with, pat themselves on the back for their compassion as they maliciously insult someone that disagrees with them and congratulate themselves for their charitable behavior as they give other people's money away. Liberal mythology is one...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 3 hours ago