Previous 0 - 8

FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands"

Nathan Hale Wrote: Jan 15, 2013 10:57 AM
Oh, never fear Rauljg69, I have no doubt that, someday, people of your persuasion will come to know the "militia" very well indeed.
Kudos to Ben Shapiro whose intelligence and plain common sense shredded the argument of the pompous and ridiculous Piers Morgan. Thank you, Ben!

Piers Morgan Threatens to Leave USA

Nathan Hale Wrote: Dec 30, 2012 4:12 PM
Did it ever occur to you that the Tea Party members hate the direction Obama is taking the country rather than hating the man himself? Typical liberal clap-trap. You and yours do nothing but demonize those who disagree with you rather than debating them on the merits of your own policies.

Piers Morgan Threatens to Leave USA

Nathan Hale Wrote: Dec 30, 2012 2:44 PM
Hmm, so you think I learned about Mr. Morgan's treatment of his television show guests in my 3rd grade social studies class? You babbling idiot, I have no idea what you're talking about. My comments are directed to the "Morgan" issue and have nothing to do with any other subject.

Piers Morgan Threatens to Leave USA

Nathan Hale Wrote: Dec 30, 2012 2:36 PM
Since I never watch Piers Morgan's show, it is not necessary for me to "change the channel". Our Country and it's people tolerate quite a lot because we do believe in our Constitution and the freedoms it protects. Remember the old saying "I disagree with everything you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it"? Most Americans would probably agree with that but it doesn't mean we have to like it. That is what Mr. Morgan, in his arrogance seems to misunderstand and underestimate.

Piers Morgan Threatens to Leave USA

Nathan Hale Wrote: Dec 30, 2012 2:13 PM
Piers Morgan should understand that Americans really don't like visitors to our country showing disdain for our laws. We don't care what country they come from as he seems to think. We simply want visitors to respect our laws or, at the very least, keep quiet about them if they do disagree. I know this point of view is held by citizens of all countries around the gold. Oh, and one more thing, we're really sick and tired of rude, interrupting and intolerant television personalities who won't let the "guests" to their shows express their points of view.

BREAKING: Boehner Pulls "Plan B"

Nathan Hale Wrote: Dec 20, 2012 9:43 PM
As a conservative Republican, I'm asking myself why Speaker Boehner didn't do what any junior manager would know to do before announcing a vote on something especially important......Make sure you have the votes. To Speaker Boehner and Eric Cantor: The Republican Party cannot afford this kind of elementary mistake nor can it afford either of you if you don't get with it. I'm rooting for you but this was just inexcusable.
Nell, couldn't agree with you more, but we are already divided. Take a look at the post election electoral map.
Northern thugs! Is it any wonder this nation is in the shape it's in when people like this are electing our President!
Previous 0 - 8