But was that conclusion --...
Scary as it is to contemplate, you may be right, inkling. If you accept no sexual limits for yourself, you cannot demand limits for others. Yikes!
Do kids raised by same-sex couples turn out as well as those raised by parents of the opposite sex? In recent years, the accepted answer among social scientists has been that there is no difference: Families headed by a mother and father are no better at child-rearing than those headed by two mothers or two fathers. "Not a single study," the American Psychological Association categorically declared in a 2005 brief, "has found children of lesbian or gay parents to be disadvantaged in any significant respect relative to children of heterosexual parents."
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago