But the bulk of Dorner's manifesto centered on his hatred for the police department from which he had been fired in 2009. He claimed in the manifesto that the LAPD "has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten...
LAPD is a screwed up outfit. Their response to Dorner was to go into wannabe Marine mode, playing military with no tactical competence (they view themselves as some sort of "operators"). So they engage a couple of elderly women for the crime of driving a blue pickup delivering papers. Is there any doubt that if they had access to armed drones they would have used them on Dorner, instead of just burning him out? That's why police like LAPD don't want an armed citizenry and support Obama's gun-grabbing.
Last week, former LAPD officer Christopher Dorner went on a murderous rampage throughout Southern California, shooting seven people, including five members of law enforcement, killing three. Before he went on his spree, Dorner wrote a manifesto praising liberal policies on gun control, media personages including Piers Morgan and Chris Matthews and politicians including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Americans unhappy with how Obama has managed the conflict in Gaza Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jesse Ventura: Don’t feel sorry for Chris Kyle’s widow, I’m the victim here Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Hot Air Survey: July Results Patrick Ishmael 3 hours ago