Old and busted: "Change." New hotness: "Forward."
Has Team Obama settled upon a new campaign slogan for 2012? They're definitely trying it on for size (you know, now that the campaign is "officially" on and everything), exploring whether it could be a concise enough call-to-arms to replace ol' hopenchange with a 7-minute web video they premiered this morning. Let the turn-it-on-it's-head Twitter memes begin:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 10 hours ago