Previous -1 - 6

For Whom the Pork Toils

Scottienell Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 7:02 AM
You are correct and I hope to have the correct copy replaced soon! Have a blessed day and thank you for reading!

For Whom the Pork Toils

Scottienell Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 7:00 AM
Thank you!

For Whom the Pork Toils

Scottienell Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 6:59 AM
Completely agree with you.. the problem is when was the last time you saw any elected body vote for restrictions on themselves? I am a firm believer in term limits as I think it would eliminate lots of the issues we are having. Now, do I think our Congress might ever agree to them?... Well.. When Pigs Fly...lol! Thanks for the comment

I Love Karl Rove!

Scottienell Wrote: Feb 07, 2013 10:12 AM
I was just alerted by the editor that they are having some technical difficulties uploading this article.. so please be patient as the spacing issues are fixed. Thanks for reading and I appreciate all comments and feedback as I usually try and respond or use the information and opinions shared in future articles! -Scottie Nell
Please realize I did not write this article to downplay the role and strength of today's American women. Rather, I wished to point out how the Feminist movement has backfired. Having spent time in Iraq, Kuwait, Gitmo, and the DNC... I understand what it takes to survive in a war zone and I can assure you at all times, the male soldiers who were around me, would have done anything to guarantee my safe return back to base. I realized quickly the amount of danger I had subjected these male soldiers too and while I proved I could handle my own, it doesn't mean that they were any less ready to sacrifice their own life for mine.

America is Greece

Scottienell Wrote: Jul 06, 2012 4:02 PM
Dear David- Thank you so much for taking interest in my first column on Townhallfinance.com. I look for improvements in all areas and will take your instructions to heart in my next article. I really try and focus on the message however don't want to make any minor mistakes either. I hope you will continue to read future articles I look forward to your comments, Have a blessed weekend Scottie Nell Hughes

RIP: Middle Class

Scottienell Wrote: Jul 06, 2012 3:50 PM
Thank you DwightMann! Have a blessed weekend!

RIP: Middle Class

Scottienell Wrote: Jul 06, 2012 3:49 PM
Elisabeth- Thank you for your compliment. Being 6 feet tall, cute along with petite has never been an adjective used to describe me! You truly brought a smile to my face! Have a blessed weekend and thank you for reading and being a patriot!
Previous -1 - 6