Dear Mitch

Scott853 Wrote: Feb 26, 2015 10:00 AM
I kept telling my fellow conservative friends that McConnell was going to stab us in the back, but no one listened. Imagine if McConnell hadn't been reelected; Republicans still control the Senate, but they could have been able to pick a real leader (not that they would have; just sayin' they could have).
The Demo-rats are virtually guaranteed to win the Presidency from now until the end of any of our lives if amnesty is allowed to stand. Also, I doubt not impeaching President Dope will be the difference in 2016; Republicans just aren't going to win in 2016 if they elect another moderate, OR if they elect a conservative like Romney who is too nice to go on the attack.

McConnell's Gambit Solves Nothing

Scott853 Wrote: Feb 24, 2015 1:28 PM
But at least you'll be able to use the fact the Demo-rats stopped the important parts of the DHS funding bill, and stopped the important parts because of the amnesty, on the campaign trail later this year.
Are you really that dense that you don't know the difference between the popular vote and the electoral vote? Here's a factoid for you---the first doesn't matter, the 2nd is everything. I personally will believe aliens exist when I see actual proof, not some grainy photos. And I also will believe widespread voter fraud exists when someone presents some actual evidence, not just some silly and never can be confirmed statement such as "more people voted for Hussein in County X than are registered voters." You don't believe the voter fraud exists either, but for a different reason; you're a liberal incapable of reasoned thought, or willfully ignorant. But back to this 5 million number you cited--what has that to do with Hussein winning the election by voter fraud? Absolutely NOTHING! So I am left with one of two conclusions: you know that, and yet are trying to steer us away from the truth (whatever that is) intentionally, or you don't know that 5 million votes mean nothing, and are therefore ignorant.

Liberals, Stop Lying About Everything

Scott853 Wrote: Feb 23, 2015 10:13 PM
Actually my dad was more a 'in God we trust-all others must pay cash' kinda guy.

Liberals, Stop Lying About Everything

Scott853 Wrote: Feb 23, 2015 10:13 PM

Liberals, Stop Lying About Everything

Scott853 Wrote: Feb 23, 2015 10:10 PM
Maybe they are completely human, but certainly you can say most are mentally ill, sociopaths or psychopaths.

Liberals, Stop Lying About Everything

Scott853 Wrote: Feb 23, 2015 10:06 PM
I doubt evidence of one thing changing locally (say daytime temperature in Dallas. or in your case, ice 'anomaly"--what's anomalous about it? Maybe it's normal for the polar ice to wax and wane) is irrefutable evidence of worldwide catastrophe. I do know 'bs' when I hear it, such as when climatistas like you claim this is 'settled science' when not even Newton's gravitational laws were 'settled' though scientists thought so until A. Einstein came along. Certainly there was a lot more empirical evidence and validation of Newton's laws than climatistas have now, or will ever have for that matter.

Liberals, Stop Lying About Everything

Scott853 Wrote: Feb 23, 2015 9:04 PM
I can't imagine bigger liars than people who call themselves "independent" as if none of the issues libs and conservatives argue about matter. Independents are so self righteous and open minded I am afraid their brains have fallen out.

Liberals, Stop Lying About Everything

Scott853 Wrote: Feb 23, 2015 8:58 PM
Sizzlin'! I love it, great column!