Yes, I like how Martin Feldstein twists the numbers to dump all of FY 2009 on the big spender Bush, when it's clear than hundreds of billions of stimuli dollars, though appropriated before the Annointed One by a Democratically Controlled House, was in complete control of BHO and not GWB. So it's twisting the facts to suggest that 2009 was all Bush's watch when so much money was spent at the discretion of the Know Nothings in the WH for most of 2009.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago