willis9 wrote: "So far all the administration has offered,even to our representatives on intelligence committees is "no we are not listening to peoples conversations that we know have nothing to do with terrorism and are merely our political opponents, trust us"." Because of a corrupt and sycophantic press (any vestige of a “free” or “independent” press died long ago), they will assert that's all they need to offer. They are wrong. ~~~ willis9 wrote: “Who gets to see the data sort programs that select which communications are thoroughly examined.” Political appointees. But regardless of whom sees the programs, it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. It is in VIOLATION of the founding document of our country. It is unlawful. It is Lawless. ~~~ willis9 wrote: “How do we know that like the IRS that they are not flagged by the presence of political key words like tea party, republican, patriot ,etc. .” We don’t, and we can’t, the only assurance we could ever have is “just trust me”, and that is as antithetical to the founding documents of our country as it gets. The founding documents of our country were specifically designed to PREVENT this kind of activity by any government. It is LAWLESS. Wake up, people. If this is not stopped right now, then we are traveling on the highway to Hell in the passing lane with a Police escort.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago