Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
Rachel Alexander wrote: "The so-called “true conservatives” hold Republican candidates to a standard that virtually no one but Jesus could adhere to." The "standard" that Conservatives SHOULD hold Republicans to is "Betrayal" — more specifically the LACK thereof. But the GOP is drowning in Silver, Rachel. 30 pieces at a time. Over and over and over. McCain loves silver. As far as I can tell, there's no Conservative principle or value he won't throw under the bus for a sack of 30. There are many like him.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 12 hours ago