Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
Rachel Alexander wrote: "The so-called “true conservatives” hold Republican candidates to a standard that virtually no one but Jesus could adhere to." The "standard" that Conservatives SHOULD hold Republicans to is "Betrayal" — more specifically the LACK thereof. But the GOP is drowning in Silver, Rachel. 30 pieces at a time. Over and over and over. McCain loves silver. As far as I can tell, there's no Conservative principle or value he won't throw under the bus for a sack of 30. There are many like him.
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 39 mins ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 4 hours ago