Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
Rachel Alexander wrote: "The so-called “true conservatives” hold Republican candidates to a standard that virtually no one but Jesus could adhere to." The "standard" that Conservatives SHOULD hold Republicans to is "Betrayal" — more specifically the LACK thereof. But the GOP is drowning in Silver, Rachel. 30 pieces at a time. Over and over and over. McCain loves silver. As far as I can tell, there's no Conservative principle or value he won't throw under the bus for a sack of 30. There are many like him.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 4 hours ago