But was that conclusion --...
When everyone involved with “peer review” shares same Leftist ideology with religious zeal, it’s like having Jay Carney review Obama’s job performance. The results are a forgone conclusion. Just phone it in. That’s your peer-reviewed “science”. This is what the Left has done to scientific “credibility”.
Do kids raised by same-sex couples turn out as well as those raised by parents of the opposite sex? In recent years, the accepted answer among social scientists has been that there is no difference: Families headed by a mother and father are no better at child-rearing than those headed by two mothers or two fathers. "Not a single study," the American Psychological Association categorically declared in a 2005 brief, "has found children of lesbian or gay parents to be disadvantaged in any significant respect relative to children of heterosexual parents."
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 14 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 15 hours ago