AmericanLeftist wrote: “From what I can tell, son, there ain't much to learn from you. You're a pretentious half-pint who has no real commitment to finding the truth of things, but only to proving your own rightness. And on that score, there is not much that is right to prove.” Almost like you wrote that while admiring yourself in a mirror... a dark one to be sure, but just the same. Anaconda’s reply to your quote is worth repeating: “Wow...you just described yourself to a T.” So what’s it like to personally actualize the expression “we have met the enemy, and he is us”?
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago