Hey, it was you brought up the idea of interdiction. You posit that if the baby is aborted before it's born, its' not human--- the point being that you terminate something before it becomes an inconvenience. How about I rephrase my comment in the form of a question: Based upon your rationale, should we execute psychopaths before they can become murderers and/or rapists?
Most of my columns are meant to expose the hypocrisy of self-described liberals who have taken over our institutions of higher learning. However, on some occasions, I attempt to address misguided thinking among self-described conservatives. An example is my recent column “Romney and the Rapist,” which was described by many readers as either “weird” or “convoluted” or both. Those descriptions are indeed accurate and reflect the intention behind the controversial essay. It was my intention to write a column that would identify absurd arguments as a means of drawing out the flawed reasoning of those who would support Romney’s proposed rape...
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 17 mins ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 56 mins ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago