When campaign spokesman Ben Labolt told Fox News there were no plans for President Obama to address the Benghazi debacle in public any time soon, he obviously wasn't "planning" on the subject coming up during the president's appearance at a Univision candidate forum in Miami this afternoon. (Mitt Romney attended yesterday). Credit to the program's hosts for asking some challenging questions on Libya and security; Buzzfeed writes that Obama "dodged" the heart of those inquiries. That's partially true, but he also served up a jaw-dropping statement, particularly...
In response to:
Yep, his number one priority, right after partying with Jay-Z and Beyonce and a couple bottles of $800 champagne. lol. I'm kinda wondering how it could be such a high priority since it was just a "spontaneous" event spurred on by a video though. Maybe he means NOW it is, since it's a political liability.
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 12 hours ago