That is what I meant when I said, "...create a culture where the traditional pools of recruits no longer join and those already in leave as soon as possible." People who self identify with being Conservative/Christian are typically patriotic and form the bulk of the pool of people that the military recruits from. I also find it ironic to see so many people saying much of what I said last Friday, yet I came under attack by "supposed" former military for saying it. I even see some of those who attacked me chiming in today with their $.02 and aren't attacking anyone. Careful folks, there are scorpions among us.
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago