My recent interaction with Facebook confirmed what many have already observed: You can mock Jesus and the Christian faith on Facebook in the crudest and ugliest terms without penalty (as you’ll see in a moment, I do mean “crudest and ugliest”), but if you dare post something that is considered offensive to LGBT members, you could very well be punished.
In response to:
People never seem to ask this simple question, why does almost every religion over 1000 years old have a prohibition against homsexuality? I'll give you the answer by asking you another question. Place all homosexuals on an island, gave them excellent food, shelter, and medical care with the only rules being no heterosexual sex or fertilization by scientific means. What would the population of that island look like in 100 years?
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 30 mins ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago