My recent interaction with Facebook confirmed what many have already observed: You can mock Jesus and the Christian faith on Facebook in the crudest and ugliest terms without penalty (as you’ll see in a moment, I do mean “crudest and ugliest”), but if you dare post something that is considered offensive to LGBT members, you could very well be punished.
In response to:
People never seem to ask this simple question, why does almost every religion over 1000 years old have a prohibition against homsexuality? I'll give you the answer by asking you another question. Place all homosexuals on an island, gave them excellent food, shelter, and medical care with the only rules being no heterosexual sex or fertilization by scientific means. What would the population of that island look like in 100 years?
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 46 mins ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago