Nana82 way to act like a liberal, you attack personally without even attempting to refute anything I've said. Even if she's way off topic of what my original point was, which had very little to do with women's ability to be exemplary soldiers. In fact from my previous reading of her posts I'd put her (and her daughter if they are anything alike) in the group that would probably be driven out or choose not to have their children serve as a result of the changing polices of our military. I'd also like to point out that at no point have I been uncivil or impolite, that has all come from you two.
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 15 mins ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 55 mins ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago