Many keen political observers have noticed the complete lack of a serious jobs plan, let alone an open and honest discussion about ways his administration can spur economic growth, in the president’s second inaugural address. In many respects, this comes as no surprise: the president ran a maliciously negative and unserious campaign that sought to destroy his political opponent at all costs. And it worked. But with another recession possibly on the horizon, shouldn’t this issue have been substantively addressed at some point during his somewhat lengthy remarks? The Wall Street Journal’s Stephen Moore addressed this question in a...
As in you're young you have your health...what do you want a job for? Those rich b*st*rds can pay all of our ways! Ever hear of welfare?
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago