Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Law? Law? Explian the "Law" to the film maker sitting in jail on sham charges to appease "Bammy's Islamic friends. Explain the "Law" to hundreds of thousands waiting to enter this country LEGALLY while one "privileged minority" of law breakers gets moved to the head of the line. I love the way these progs. piously embrace the "Law" & the Consititution when they're attempting grab a little convenient moral high ground. If by "educated" you mean the six minutes you spent on DailyKos today before heading out to display your ignorance, then I'll agree. This country is lousy with your type of "educated" Americans. Nov. 6th, 2012 proved it.
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago