Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Law? Law? Explian the "Law" to the film maker sitting in jail on sham charges to appease "Bammy's Islamic friends. Explain the "Law" to hundreds of thousands waiting to enter this country LEGALLY while one "privileged minority" of law breakers gets moved to the head of the line. I love the way these progs. piously embrace the "Law" & the Consititution when they're attempting grab a little convenient moral high ground. If by "educated" you mean the six minutes you spent on DailyKos today before heading out to display your ignorance, then I'll agree. This country is lousy with your type of "educated" Americans. Nov. 6th, 2012 proved it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago