Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Law? Law? Explian the "Law" to the film maker sitting in jail on sham charges to appease "Bammy's Islamic friends. Explain the "Law" to hundreds of thousands waiting to enter this country LEGALLY while one "privileged minority" of law breakers gets moved to the head of the line. I love the way these progs. piously embrace the "Law" & the Consititution when they're attempting grab a little convenient moral high ground. If by "educated" you mean the six minutes you spent on DailyKos today before heading out to display your ignorance, then I'll agree. This country is lousy with your type of "educated" Americans. Nov. 6th, 2012 proved it.
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 8 minutes ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago