Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
Gee, what you see as "fake conservatives" screwing things up, I see as "true conservatives" holding the fat cat massive government RINOs feet to the fire. McCain lost because none of us saw him as a "true conservative". Ditto Mr. Pretty Milquetoast what was his name again? When we are defining a "true conservative" we are looking for someone, anyone, who actually voted in a real way, not the fake votes that will never pass, but a real vote for a budget cut that actually passes. Give us this much, give us a candidate who held spending in their venue to ZERO growth. For real, not screwing with the numbers ZERO growth. Give us one who actually reduces real spending in a factual negative value and we, the "true conservatives" will rejoice!
- Hamas spox: ‘We are leading our people to death’… er, confrontation… yeah, that’s it Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- Dems to Obama: Don’t stand so close to me Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago