Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
Gee, what you see as "fake conservatives" screwing things up, I see as "true conservatives" holding the fat cat massive government RINOs feet to the fire. McCain lost because none of us saw him as a "true conservative". Ditto Mr. Pretty Milquetoast what was his name again? When we are defining a "true conservative" we are looking for someone, anyone, who actually voted in a real way, not the fake votes that will never pass, but a real vote for a budget cut that actually passes. Give us this much, give us a candidate who held spending in their venue to ZERO growth. For real, not screwing with the numbers ZERO growth. Give us one who actually reduces real spending in a factual negative value and we, the "true conservatives" will rejoice!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago