It is just odds... so yeah... we ended up with both since the Neo-Cons aren't going to do anything useful.
Wow... just wow... like semi-racist rant mixed in with blatant "I hate Liberals" ranting. As the Article implies... Republicans like the ones we voted into office a couple of days ago are in fact a huge part of the problem! Rove shoved them down our throat and at this time the best we can hope for is another round of GWB Republicans. In other words... more Neo-Cons. Spend money, debt whatever, Liberals what? Notice how McConnell and Boenher have retreated from Immigration, Taxes, Repeal ObamaCare (we need to fix it... LMAO... they got PAID), In Conclusion... your post sounded nice in your head but you really don't have a clue.

Why You Shouldn’t Vote

scJazz Wrote: Nov 02, 2014 11:44 AM
OK, I wish there was a feature that I could use... BLOCK ALL articles from Derek Hunter. You sir, are an idiot! It is an incremental process. Try in the Primaries then suck it up for the Election! Yeah... most of the time what we will get is something only incrementally better than a Democrat but the difference COUNTS!

Progressives’ Moral Equivalence

scJazz Wrote: Sep 28, 2014 2:38 PM
If you can point me to the mass graves, severed heads or buildings for Christianity in our lifetime… no need to finish that sentence because there aren’t any. Ummmm Bosnian War?!?!? Christian Genocide against Bosnian Muslims. Mass graves... check. Absurd violence... check! Seriously, you would have to be obscenely stupid to have included that paragraph in the article. Nevermind, the crazy going on in Africa... constantly! I expect better quality than this article displays from Townhall.
Not all of us are lucky enough to live near a kosher bakery you know! For us unwashed masses we are stuck with D&D, or the junk you get from the Grocery Store.

Oh My: Al Qaeda and ISIS Joining Forces?

scJazz Wrote: Aug 19, 2014 5:50 PM
I did propose options... Invade again and Nuke em. I also asked the question of whether or not we should pay for it by raising taxes or just run up another 2 trillion dollars of debt. There are of course other options. However the law of unintended consequences raises all sorts of ugly scenarios resembling a circular firing squad. I get it though... BHO isn't helping the situation any... but really what are the choices?

Oh My: Al Qaeda and ISIS Joining Forces?

scJazz Wrote: Aug 19, 2014 5:27 PM
Ohhh and I forgot... no one has yet proposed any ideas, just more anti-Obama snark. I mean ya BHO is even more useless than poo flavored bubble gum but still what exactly are the options? Having picked an option are we willing to raise taxes to actually pay for it this time?

Oh My: Al Qaeda and ISIS Joining Forces?

scJazz Wrote: Aug 19, 2014 5:25 PM
Yeah... I got that part. I'm guessing you didn't make the connection between "old established group" denouncing "new up and coming group" because of the financing and power struggle inherent in this process. Now ISIS stands triumphant. Is it any wonder at all that they say nice things? No it isn't. It is obvious.

Oh My: Al Qaeda and ISIS Joining Forces?

scJazz Wrote: Aug 19, 2014 5:05 PM
OK for all the snarky commenters so far... What precisely should be done about it? Invade Iraq? Again? If we do should we add another 2 trillion dollars to the deficit or should we actually raise taxes to pay for it this time around? If that doesn't sound like a great idea what is a good one? Stand off and nuke Mosul? Too extreme? What is a good solution? Ally with Iran (Shiites) and help them control the terrorists (the Sunnis). What would that mean to our currently Sunni Allies in Saudi Arabia and in fact the 80% of all of Muslims? This story sucks because it tells us what anyone would already know... Sunni Jihadis support other Sunni Jihadis. Duh... all the snark is just useless. What should we do huh?
OK so the biggest question is... are these 19 paralegals still employed? Are they doing anything useful today? Because if not we get a look at the real root of the problem. Useless Gov employees staying useless.