*sigh* at least DB07 got the sarcasm. I was sure the "Government Bless Barack Obama" was a dead giveaway All Hail Prophet Obama! So as he bows to his masters, Show him your obeisance, and bow before him!
Yes, it was "empty." Yes, it lacked substance. And yes, it was riddled with falsehoods.
But the real problem wasn't the text of the President's speech. It was the persona of the person delivering it.
Gone was the inspiring, optimistic, hopeful leader of 2008 -- replaced by a hectoring, angry person who seemed determined to squander whatever reservoir of "likability" he has left. Chin held high and body language defiant, he seemed ready for a fight . . . but not on behalf of the tens of millions who remain unemployed, but against those who have the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 12 hours ago