What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
Riiiight, its just a happy coincidence that everything people like Brown say lends itself to a racist interpretation, everything is tilted white, never something else. You remind me of my child who always finds something she just has to do right at the moment its time to go to bed and thinks I won't notice she never finds these things in the middle of the day. If it walks like a racist and talks like a racist...
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 19 minutes ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 4 hours ago