What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
Riiiight, its just a happy coincidence that everything people like Brown say lends itself to a racist interpretation, everything is tilted white, never something else. You remind me of my child who always finds something she just has to do right at the moment its time to go to bed and thinks I won't notice she never finds these things in the middle of the day. If it walks like a racist and talks like a racist...
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Mary Katharine Ham 24 mins ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 43 mins ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 3 hours ago