Rev. Al Sharpton: 'The Fight Ain't Over'

Sceolan Wrote: Dec 01, 2014 6:08 PM
This guy could tap dance on a dime........

2016: Democrat Jim Webb Enters The Ring

Sceolan Wrote: Nov 27, 2014 1:34 PM
I was a Boomer Democrat up until the late 90's early 2000's. The "light" didn't come on suddenly, but when it did I have focused on conservative voting eversince. As such, although occasional Democrats pop up that seem like good people with great motivations, I will be forever suspicious of a "Democrat". I've been there, done that, I know their psychological view of things and I know there interpretation of "how to fix things", all of which got us here. Every negative socio-economic scenario we have on-going today had its so called "solution" born out of the 60's. In the 60's, there were very real social inequities with corresponding negative economic realties. We acknowledged them and then proceeded to put governmental programs into play that only enabled the dysfunction and perpetuated our slide down. Rather than just a small segmented fraction of our society clearly behaving in a dysfunctional manner, we now have 40% of us using some form of government assistance granted via some entitlement program; I am NOT speaking of SS retirement which is NOT an entitlement program as it is an earned benefit. Our celebrities are not what represent the highest achievement of those in the Arts community, but are individuals who think "Twerking" is an accomplishment. Yep, we need a hero; however, I am ambivalent that Jim Webb is the solution. Good luck to him.
The fact is "Gruber" is the face of this Dictatorship and the lemmings who are in lock step with "The ONE". They somehow believe that those outside the circle don't have a clue on what is going on. The thing is once you start lying about something, you have to keep up lying about it and eventually you end up back where you started. Prisoners have all day to watch the behavior of the Guards and baby we have your number down. This is a Dictatorship that masks itself as a Democracy. We lost any sense of a Democracy post 08'. It has been nothing more than an elitist fraternity/sorority that has been running things at will and damn the results or anybody elses opinion. Anybody who gives a damn for our Constitution regardless of political ideology should be outraged at this and other behavior. The smug arrogance of these people has me fighting mad.
YES YES YES YES YES

Is DWS Getting Fired?

Sceolan Wrote: Sep 18, 2014 6:44 PM
I cannot imagine any individual whether man or woman who would be attracted to DWS in any capacity.

Gutfeld Kills Obama's ISIS Address

Sceolan Wrote: Sep 12, 2014 12:58 PM
Sorry, Gutfeld. lol

Gutfeld Kills Obama's ISIS Address

Sceolan Wrote: Sep 12, 2014 12:58 PM
Gutfield for PRES, he says what all of us think and feel.
I cannot stand this individual. I was a life long DEMO for 40+ years and she is a prime example of why I left. A pig in every sense of the word. Nothing I can't stand more is a prissy, pompous, lying, self centered useless female who blames men for every shortcoming she possesses. And I am a FEMALE.

Modern Feminism: A Teenage Boy’s Dream

Sceolan Wrote: Sep 03, 2014 4:38 PM
These women are using "Feminism" to be the sluts they are. Next question.
Yes, she nailed it again. The problem is that America started dumbing down the masses with the advent of the "Great Society". And yes, Human Resources has been funneling in tens of thousands of unqualified individuals into places of employment where they do not belong. Our government breeding program is populating our Nation with those with limited socio/economic/cognitive skills, one's race is exclusionary. The only requirement is your ability to breed. Is it any wonder that Corporations are either hammering for more educated immigrants or exporting jobs overseas? Out of 500 applicants in any City with a population over 100,000, how many do you actually think could pass the academic test, oral test, written test, background including financial and criminal test to become a police officer? Sit down, probably less than 5%. And who created this mess? Look in the mirror. It was either you who actively promoted liberal based policies, you who stood passively by or you who are the entitlement consumer. Good luck trying to change this one.