No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Whoa, PPP (typically liberal poll) who has been falling more in line with the other pollsters lately has Obama +6 in CO. Very odd. If Romney wins OH he still needs another state. If not CO, it'd have to be WI or IA. I think NH and NV are out of his reach. Hopefully the CO poll is an outlier but RCP does have that state O +1.5. The poll from IA today that showed R +1 was encouraging. Why no polls for WI today?
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago