CNN anchor Piers Morgan has been on a gun control tirade since the tragedy in Sandy Hook happened last week. Within minutes of the shooting, Morgan got political and has been hell bent on not arguing the facts about gun control or the U.S. Constitution, but calling Second Amendment advocates "stupid" and "dangerous." Last night on his show, Morgan did this to Gun Owners of America Executive Director Larry Pratt. Pratt argued Morgan wants more people to be victims of violent crime, Morgan argued Pratt was a shame to his country.
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 20 hours ago