In response to:
Forcing someone to say that they support something that they don't as a condition is tyranny, pure and simple. You can force them to remain silent, but to condition their job on expressing a certain point of view is inhumane, unConstitutional and morally repugnant. This is a tactic of dictators, fascists and tyrants. If this is what you want, move to North Korea, or Iran.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago