In response to:
Forcing someone to say that they support something that they don't as a condition is tyranny, pure and simple. You can force them to remain silent, but to condition their job on expressing a certain point of view is inhumane, unConstitutional and morally repugnant. This is a tactic of dictators, fascists and tyrants. If this is what you want, move to North Korea, or Iran.
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago