Would somebody please tell me HOW it is even possible for it to be against the law for a governor to veto a bill? Having 'veto power' is stated in the law of any given State, or Commonwealth! IF he took a bribe to veto something, and that could be proven that is about the ONLY way I can think of! I can 'gauran damn tee' you, that he is well within the law to veto any bill he wants, even if he doesn't like the color of the paper it is on! If Perry can't veto a bill, for the reasons he has given, then I think it is high time that Obama be held personally accountable for every dollar that was denied to ANYBODY during that idiotic 'sequester' shenanigan he foisted on the whole country!

Why Won't Obama Just Leave Ukraine Alone

sbrummitt Wrote: Aug 05, 2014 12:55 PM
Here is an idea! Why don't we give Ukraine back all the nukes, and heavy arms that they agreed to give up, when they signed the disarmament agreement; so that they can defend themselves from Russia! They (AND WE) wouldn't be in this hellacious mess, if our government wasn't so incompetent at foreign affairs!

IMPEACH! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

sbrummitt Wrote: Jul 12, 2014 1:18 PM
I meant Military Courts Martial.

IMPEACH! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

sbrummitt Wrote: Jul 12, 2014 1:18 PM
I meant Military Courts Martial.

IMPEACH! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

sbrummitt Wrote: Jul 12, 2014 1:13 PM
I say INDITE INDITE INDITE! Bill Clinton was impeached, and he got nothing more than slap on the wrist! How many TREASONOUS acts must this man commit, before he actually feels the wrath of a Military Courts Marshall for giving aid, comfort, money, and arms to the enemy?
This woman's reasoning skills were all used up for the day, when she choose that hair style!
While everything you say is true, I think that the size of the apology that GWB owes the American people dwarfs any, that may be owed him! I am still scratching my head at why he instituted the DHS, and the first bale outs, which under Obama have metastasized into the 'money', 'life', 'liberty', and 'rights' stealing bureaucratic cancers, that they are today! If he had any fiscally conservative political bones in his body, he failed to exercise them when they were most needed!

Kick the Kids Off the Property

sbrummitt Wrote: Mar 11, 2014 1:54 PM
Sorry, I mean Bruce, I was reading something by a Dave earlier.

Kick the Kids Off the Property

sbrummitt Wrote: Mar 11, 2014 1:48 PM
Dear Dave, You asked the question: "Why should the taxpayers pay to protect an inheritance?" My response would be: Because, every aspect of that inheritance has been taxed inside and out from the money initially earned to purchase that property, to the sales tax, and property tax that have been paid from day one, and all the taxes on all the things that went into making that property what it is from the door knobs, to the door stops, and the doors themselves! That is why!
"Freedom Gets in the Way of Social Justice” And may it ever be so! IF Your "social justice" is getting in the way of MY GOD GIVEN FREEDOM, then it is NOT the priority!