What Drives Anti-Fracking Zealots?

sbrummitt Wrote: Sep 21, 2014 7:29 AM
The answer to the question posed in this headline is two fold. 1) Earthquakes 2) We have all the oil we could need for 100 years without fracking, in Alaska. The fact that we are not using it is insane!

Why Farmers Need Keystone XL

sbrummitt Wrote: Sep 15, 2014 5:59 PM
These folks don't need to know what they are talking about! They are liberals, the truth is whatever they want it to be!
Would somebody please tell me HOW it is even possible for it to be against the law for a governor to veto a bill? Having 'veto power' is stated in the law of any given State, or Commonwealth! IF he took a bribe to veto something, and that could be proven that is about the ONLY way I can think of! I can 'gauran damn tee' you, that he is well within the law to veto any bill he wants, even if he doesn't like the color of the paper it is on! If Perry can't veto a bill, for the reasons he has given, then I think it is high time that Obama be held personally accountable for every dollar that was denied to ANYBODY during that idiotic 'sequester' shenanigan he foisted on the whole country!

Why Won't Obama Just Leave Ukraine Alone

sbrummitt Wrote: Aug 05, 2014 12:55 PM
Here is an idea! Why don't we give Ukraine back all the nukes, and heavy arms that they agreed to give up, when they signed the disarmament agreement; so that they can defend themselves from Russia! They (AND WE) wouldn't be in this hellacious mess, if our government wasn't so incompetent at foreign affairs!

IMPEACH! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

sbrummitt Wrote: Jul 12, 2014 1:18 PM
I meant Military Courts Martial.

IMPEACH! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

sbrummitt Wrote: Jul 12, 2014 1:18 PM
I meant Military Courts Martial.

IMPEACH! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

sbrummitt Wrote: Jul 12, 2014 1:13 PM
I say INDITE INDITE INDITE! Bill Clinton was impeached, and he got nothing more than slap on the wrist! How many TREASONOUS acts must this man commit, before he actually feels the wrath of a Military Courts Marshall for giving aid, comfort, money, and arms to the enemy?
This woman's reasoning skills were all used up for the day, when she choose that hair style!
While everything you say is true, I think that the size of the apology that GWB owes the American people dwarfs any, that may be owed him! I am still scratching my head at why he instituted the DHS, and the first bale outs, which under Obama have metastasized into the 'money', 'life', 'liberty', and 'rights' stealing bureaucratic cancers, that they are today! If he had any fiscally conservative political bones in his body, he failed to exercise them when they were most needed!

Kick the Kids Off the Property

sbrummitt Wrote: Mar 11, 2014 1:54 PM
Sorry, I mean Bruce, I was reading something by a Dave earlier.