The IRS issued regulations last week announcing that the cheapest insurance plan under Obamacare will cost a family of five $20,000 per year by 2016. That estimate is based on choosing the plan offering the least benefits, the bronze plan. Government employees with their heavily subsidized healthcare and those who haven't been able to afford health insurance the last few years are in for a rude awakening when they realize how much health insurance for the private sector has increased over the last few years, especially due to Obamacare. Low-income Americans making barely over minimum wage are bitterly discovering how...
Bush was a wolf in sheep's clothing. We all thought he was a conservative because of his Governor record in Texas, but as President he proceeded to systematically dismantle some of the things that make America so unique and special on the world stage. Massive deficit spending, inflationary monetary policy the likes of which had never been seen before, two undeclared (and hence unconstitutional!!!) wars, the Patriot Act, consecutive NDAA's each further deteriorating liberties. Then Obama is elected, promising change. What does he do? He introduces Obamacare. He signs the 2012 NDAA that explicitly grants authority to detain citizens without trial on US soil if they are deemed a "terrorist".
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago