In response to:
This crazy mindset that is so prevalent today is institutionalized brainwashing, incrementally, generation after generation being slanted more and more to authoritarian ideas. Thank God for our blessed ability to think and question and communicate with one another, so that we can spread rational and reasonable ideas at this grass roots level. They can not take this away from us, they only have us until we finish our "education" and then we spend our 20s/30s as bumbling idiots repeating the message until life grabs us by the nuts and shows us the truth.
- Quotes of the day Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Matthew Miller really did want to stay in North Korea Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- ObamaCare 2016: If you like your plan, you’ll love it when we pick a different one Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- The ultimate Friday document dump? 30,000 Lerner e-mails magically appear Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Reality check: We don’t need “comprehensive anything” out of Congress, thanks. Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video(s): Hillary’s “consistent” views on executive overreach Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago