I agree with you guys, but let's not get too hung up on it being all about BarryO. Look at GWB's economics record for his 8 years, look at the rules HE pushed through that helped set the framework for where we are now. Next, go back further and review Bill Clinton... HE is the one that signed the affordable housing act in 1995... arguably the very beginning of the housing bubble. We might as well of had the same man in office for the past 20 years, because the monetary and fiscal policies have only trended in one direction regardless of party affiliation.
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago