In response to:
Oh, right. Even if there weren't loopholes, this bill will be a disaster for the American worker. According to the CBO, unemployment will increase and wages will decline and stay depressed (but only for the first two decades) and mostly for the poor and working classes. (The report doesn't include the enormous rise in state and local taxes.) But, it's not all bad news. Corporate profits will soar as will stocks. In other words, as a result of this bill, the rich (like Hewett) will get richer at the expense of the poor and working classes. Another major coup for crony capitalism.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 8 hours ago