A simple way to help prevent voter fraud and election abuse is for states to purge voter rolls. What does this mean? Getting rid of names on voter rolls of people ineligible to vote such as illegal aliens, dead people, duplicates, etc. For nearly a year, Florida election officials have asked the Department of Homeland Security for access to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement database in order to take illegal aliens and non-citizens off Florida voter rolls. Not surprisingly, DHS has been dragging its feet and has yet to comply with the request and now, the Department of Justice is...
In response to:
DOJ dragging its heels? Say it ain't so! Now, all kidding/sarcasm aside, if DOJ/WH honestly wants a fair election, there should be no objection to a purge of voter rolls. And, the only " justice " should be equal justice under the law. Problem is, a voter purge means the WH can't have an election in ' the Chicago way. " Vote early, vote often, especially if you're dead " doesn't work if someone's running the polling places in a legal and ethical way. Or are those bad words?
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago