I'm not sure that he's got a mental problem. As I see it, his problem is more of ideology and basic human honesty. His ideology is part of his nature, and once he fell into the mire that is journalism school, honesty went down the stairs, out the door, and under the bus. His ideology refuses to let him examine anything that doesn't strictly fall in line with the tenets of radical libe- ralism. Had he been of a conservative mindset, he would have, at least, listened to Mr. Priebus' comments and considered them before discarding them outright.
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago