I'm not sure that he's got a mental problem. As I see it, his problem is more of ideology and basic human honesty. His ideology is part of his nature, and once he fell into the mire that is journalism school, honesty went down the stairs, out the door, and under the bus. His ideology refuses to let him examine anything that doesn't strictly fall in line with the tenets of radical libe- ralism. Had he been of a conservative mindset, he would have, at least, listened to Mr. Priebus' comments and considered them before discarding them outright.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 4 hours ago