I'm not sure that he's got a mental problem. As I see it, his problem is more of ideology and basic human honesty. His ideology is part of his nature, and once he fell into the mire that is journalism school, honesty went down the stairs, out the door, and under the bus. His ideology refuses to let him examine anything that doesn't strictly fall in line with the tenets of radical libe- ralism. Had he been of a conservative mindset, he would have, at least, listened to Mr. Priebus' comments and considered them before discarding them outright.
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 24 mins ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago