I'm not sure that he's got a mental problem. As I see it, his problem is more of ideology and basic human honesty. His ideology is part of his nature, and once he fell into the mire that is journalism school, honesty went down the stairs, out the door, and under the bus. His ideology refuses to let him examine anything that doesn't strictly fall in line with the tenets of radical libe- ralism. Had he been of a conservative mindset, he would have, at least, listened to Mr. Priebus' comments and considered them before discarding them outright.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 6 hours ago