I think that the conclusions drawn in this article to be without a shred of evidence. I can't tell whether the writer is trying to smear Paul or excuse his behavior early on, but considering the venue I suspect the former. As far as associating w/ somebody that uses satire to characterize his opposition to the usurpation of the 10th amendment by Lincoln. Well, the left has Bill Maher.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 6 hours ago