Feels like the writer is blind to the arms shipments and monetary support lent to the barbarians at the gates in Syria. Not to mention, their own political affiliations of the FSA or how easy it was for Al Qaeda to assimilate them. I would say that they've only made it as far as they had because of Obama's interference, with us, with Syria, and his highly regarded UN. Congress has just shut down overt support after the FSA leaders were deposed by Al Qaeda leaders and anything he does over there is going to have to be on his black budget.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago