An Open Letter to the Political Right

sarchibald Wrote: Aug 03, 2014 11:47 AM
Libertarians will vote for a decent republican candidate if they are a good candidate. A lot of us like Rand Paul. I think more like Amash, To me, there is little difference between somebody like graham and McCain and Pelosi or Reid. They are all statists and they are all destructive forces. But, I'll make a deal with you, you run Amash for President, I'll work as hard as I can to get a Republican in the white house.
The idea of an infographic is to simplify information. That is a propographic.
Paul is a non-interventionist. Obama would be a hawk if he felt he could be, but he keeps picking fights with his tongue and nobody rushes in to back him up. But, comparing non-intervention to Obama's policies of appeasement supporting the wrong regimes, well...that's wrong. Ransom is right, this has been going on a long time, but each country must fight for their own path. I think we should remember to keep struggling for ours. Granted by god, and hijacked by the government.

The Paranoids are Back

sarchibald Wrote: Jun 28, 2014 11:16 AM
"If you're not paranoid, you haven't been paying attention." -Robert Anton Wilson
I'm sick of this being a religious debate. The state should not force you into doing business with who you don't want to. If you're willing to deal with the repercussions from the consumers, so be it.

Enough Pot Happy Talk

sarchibald Wrote: Jan 10, 2014 9:43 PM
As can caffeine, sugar, nutritional supplements, cap'n crunch, MSG, anti-depressants, muscle relaxants, cough syrup, gasoline fumes, television, internet, spongebob squarepants, rabid patriotism, rabid socialism, scientology and too long standing in line.

Is America Going to Pot?

sarchibald Wrote: Jan 09, 2014 12:02 PM
I agree. You can rely on my steel.

Is America Going to Pot?

sarchibald Wrote: Jan 09, 2014 12:01 PM
God, save us from the freedom to act irresponsibly.

Is America Going to Pot?

sarchibald Wrote: Jan 09, 2014 12:00 PM
Though I don't agree with society rescuing people who have made bad choices. I would argue that the labor pool and large prison populations perpetuate a larger cost than occasional assistance would. You presume use equals abuse. That isn't the case. While there a large amount of dabblers in recreational drugs and you only have to be caught once to go to prison for a very long time. The whole of the incarceration industry circles around drug use, not abuse. While the whole drug war was started as a prophylactic against more aggregious behavior (violent crime), drug users as a whole are punished for the presumed guilt of a portion of that population. PS It was my understanding that Jesus came, in part as a fulfillment of the law, and the story in John chapter 8 indicates tat he didn't agree with the draconian measures set down in the Torah.

Is America Going to Pot?

sarchibald Wrote: Jan 09, 2014 11:51 AM
I really enjoy your ad hominem sarcasm. You manage tosay very little , but leave me thinking what the other guy said must be right.