BOSTON, Mass. – Behind the façade of a nondescript building in Beantown’s north end, Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign headquarters is buzzing with activity. Campaign placards, detailed maps of swing state media markets, and other flair adorn the walls. Recycling bins are loaded with telltale empty cans of diet soda. Caffeine might as well be oxygen here. Televisions in the rapid response bullpen are tuned to President Obama’s latest speech in Ohio. As the president thunders about “roads and bridges,” aides watch attentively, exchanging notes and coordinating the campaign’s reaction in real time. Columns of cubicles break up the expansive ground...
Yes. And Romney loses. The people I know who want a Pro-choice candidate and are basing their vote on that are not going to vote for Romney in the first place.
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 15 hours ago