BOSTON, Mass. – Behind the façade of a nondescript building in Beantown’s north end, Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign headquarters is buzzing with activity. Campaign placards, detailed maps of swing state media markets, and other flair adorn the walls. Recycling bins are loaded with telltale empty cans of diet soda. Caffeine might as well be oxygen here. Televisions in the rapid response bullpen are tuned to President Obama’s latest speech in Ohio. As the president thunders about “roads and bridges,” aides watch attentively, exchanging notes and coordinating the campaign’s reaction in real time. Columns of cubicles break up the expansive ground...
Yes. And Romney loses. The people I know who want a Pro-choice candidate and are basing their vote on that are not going to vote for Romney in the first place.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 9 hours ago