BOSTON, Mass. – Behind the façade of a nondescript building in Beantown’s north end, Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign headquarters is buzzing with activity. Campaign placards, detailed maps of swing state media markets, and other flair adorn the walls. Recycling bins are loaded with telltale empty cans of diet soda. Caffeine might as well be oxygen here. Televisions in the rapid response bullpen are tuned to President Obama’s latest speech in Ohio. As the president thunders about “roads and bridges,” aides watch attentively, exchanging notes and coordinating the campaign’s reaction in real time. Columns of cubicles break up the expansive ground...
Yes. And Romney loses. The people I know who want a Pro-choice candidate and are basing their vote on that are not going to vote for Romney in the first place.
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 16 hours ago