BOSTON, Mass. – Behind the façade of a nondescript building in Beantown’s north end, Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign headquarters is buzzing with activity. Campaign placards, detailed maps of swing state media markets, and other flair adorn the walls. Recycling bins are loaded with telltale empty cans of diet soda. Caffeine might as well be oxygen here. Televisions in the rapid response bullpen are tuned to President Obama’s latest speech in Ohio. As the president thunders about “roads and bridges,” aides watch attentively, exchanging notes and coordinating the campaign’s reaction in real time. Columns of cubicles break up the expansive ground...
THANK YOU, CHARLES! You are exactly right. All the humming and buzzing around Mitt's campaign head quarters means NADA if the candidate cannot get out there and take advantage of some serious gifts given to him by Obama: -It's the economy, Stupid. -Gas prices and Obama's refusal to allow drilling and exploration -INFLATION! There isn't a housewife in America who won't hear that message! -A fired up base. Conservatives are fighting mad and we want a leader that is too. Turn Ryan loose. He can do some good if Romney will let him. Mitt needs to work himself up into a righteous lather and go on the offense or he will lose this regardless of his workers' enthusiasm.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago