BOSTON, Mass. – Behind the façade of a nondescript building in Beantown’s north end, Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign headquarters is buzzing with activity. Campaign placards, detailed maps of swing state media markets, and other flair adorn the walls. Recycling bins are loaded with telltale empty cans of diet soda. Caffeine might as well be oxygen here. Televisions in the rapid response bullpen are tuned to President Obama’s latest speech in Ohio. As the president thunders about “roads and bridges,” aides watch attentively, exchanging notes and coordinating the campaign’s reaction in real time. Columns of cubicles break up the expansive ground...
I sure hope you're right about that. BUT, Romney needs to light a damn fire under himself and get out there and talk up some SPECIFICS. The folks who voted for BHO in '08 and now WANT a reason to vote for Romney are WAITING.....waiting for some tangible evidence that Romney can do something and is not just trying to get himself elected to POTUS. He needs to tell people what it is that he will do -----not some nebulous "Hope and Change" bs. We're over that. (I did not vote for BHO but I know plenty of people who did.)
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 32 minutes ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago