BOSTON, Mass. – Behind the façade of a nondescript building in Beantown’s north end, Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign headquarters is buzzing with activity. Campaign placards, detailed maps of swing state media markets, and other flair adorn the walls. Recycling bins are loaded with telltale empty cans of diet soda. Caffeine might as well be oxygen here. Televisions in the rapid response bullpen are tuned to President Obama’s latest speech in Ohio. As the president thunders about “roads and bridges,” aides watch attentively, exchanging notes and coordinating the campaign’s reaction in real time. Columns of cubicles break up the expansive ground...
I sure hope you're right about that. BUT, Romney needs to light a damn fire under himself and get out there and talk up some SPECIFICS. The folks who voted for BHO in '08 and now WANT a reason to vote for Romney are WAITING.....waiting for some tangible evidence that Romney can do something and is not just trying to get himself elected to POTUS. He needs to tell people what it is that he will do -----not some nebulous "Hope and Change" bs. We're over that. (I did not vote for BHO but I know plenty of people who did.)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 4 hours ago