Brush away all the rhetoric, all the vitriol, all the divisiveness from the presidential campaign. To most Americans, only one thing matters — the economy. Four years into Barack Obama’s presidency, economic growth is sputtering. Family incomes are down. Poverty is up. Business owners are reluctant to assume risk in the face of unending uncertainty. Many are holding on by their fingernails, desperate for signs of...
Looks like most major Newspapers are abandoning The pretender, they realize obozo is an amatuer at best and a first class idiot, chris mathews lost his tingle and now is wearing a depends, BUUB BUUY OBOZO dont let the door hit your sorry a$$ on your way out.
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago